NASAA is Australia's leading industry organisation for the Certified Organic and Biodynamic sectors. NASAA is very active in:
- being a leading voice for the sector
- providing information and advice on organic issues
- representing the Australian organic sector in a range of domestic and international forums
- providing educational opportunities for people seeking to learn more about Certified Organic food production, processing and distribution
- organising special events and industry events
- supporting well-needed industry research and development programs, and
- developing and maintaining relationships with national and international organic bodies.
As a not-for-profit member-based company limited by guarantee, NASAA Membership funds assist the organisation to grow its capacity in representing the interests of NCO Operators, and the Organic industry in general.
Membership is open to anyone supporting the aims and objectives of NASAA.
NASAA membership is separate from the certification process and it is not necessary to be a Member of NASAA to be an NCO Certified Operator, and vice versa.
NCO Certified Operators must apply for membership of NASAA independently.
Membership of NASAA offers you the opportunity to:
- support the development of sustainable, certifed organic food production in Australia and overseas
- stay in touch with the latest news and information relating to developments in the organic industry
- have a greater say in the future direction of the organisation.
Member benefits include:
- NASAA quarterly newsletter
- updates on industry developments and issues
- discounts at NASAA events
- discounted advertising rates in NASAA publications
- discounted AVIS
- connection with the organic sector.
Apply for Membership today
Your support for the aims and objectives of NASAA in representing the Organic Industry is appreciated.